Owners handbook SRH 4433 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Owners handbook SRH 4433 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

richard george yeaman
Frequent User
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, 23 February, 2013 - 20:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I recently aquired the handbook for the car with the vin number SRH 4433 I wonder is it still around does anyone know ?

Richard.

Chris Browne
Prolific User
Username: chrisb

Post Number: 104
Posted on Sunday, 24 February, 2013 - 04:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Richard,
Here is a bit of information for you. The car is recorded on the RREC database in the UK but not with an owner. It's registration number is or was THA 967E from 1968. It was silver over caribbean blue. That's all I have, I'm afraid.

Kind regards,

Chris

richard george yeaman
Frequent User
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 76
Posted on Sunday, 24 February, 2013 - 06:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Chris.
That is interesting, The page with data as its heading has the following information, chassis number SRH 4433 Engine number 4433 Upholstery Porcelain White GL 31806 Paintwork Porcelain White GL 31806 seems a bit strange, These cars always have a bit of mystery attached to them.

Kind Regards.

Richard.

David Thomas
Experienced User
Username: davidthomas

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, 24 February, 2013 - 07:42:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

For those with an interest in this post, I also have in my possession a Silver Shadow Handbook - for SRH3609. If anyone knows of the car's whereabouts please let me know.

Cheers,
David