'95 Bentley Continental Turbo or RR C... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » '95 Bentley Continental Turbo or RR Corniche S « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

James Feller
Prolific User
Username: james_feller

Post Number: 226
Posted on Thursday, 06 September, 2012 - 09:56:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

ooohhh please, I have been so very good this year...I so very much want and NEED one!

VERY VERY rare, I'm led to believe, only 8 in Bentley form or 20 in RR form in the world (In Bentley form they look fabulous wouldn't you agree?!)
Built from '92-'95 only, the Conti Turbo or Corniche S are the only "Corniches' worth having in my opinion ....sooo beautiful and no doubt bloody POWERFUL! with full Turbo R running gear and powertrain...hell it would move!

Bill Coburn
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 1436
Posted on Tuesday, 11 September, 2012 - 12:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

JAMES/ With the utmost respect can I suggest either Bromine in your tea or a good sedative. Meanwhile wear cravats as they can be washed to overcome the drool problem.

I have to confess to a bout of priapic shock last week when I sat in an immaculate Azure. Did you know that at the announcement of this later model a brand new display car was lodged in the underground garage of the Hotel where the press release etc was to be held. The next morning the car was not to be found and as far as I know has never indeed been found. Beware of young men flooging Azures!!

James Feller
Prolific User
Username: james_feller

Post Number: 229
Posted on Wednesday, 12 September, 2012 - 09:44:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

lol.....indeed Bill, however I cannot tie craveats.... I reckon a tee shirt, shorts and loafers are the most appropriate clothing items to wear when piloting something like the above!
Yes, a certain ROGUE Conti R driver we both know, is trying to convince me to buy an Azure...I do very much like the Zytek 96' Azure's but would you not agree the above 'old style' Conti Turbo or Corniche S is truely sublime...

hope you are well Mr Coburn!

J

Robert Howlett
Frequent User
Username: bobhowlett

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, 20 September, 2012 - 18:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Being born in a working class family really sucks sometimes..If only my family owned a oil well or two.she sure is nice ..
cheers
rob

Kevin Lagden
Frequent User
Username: kevin

Post Number: 63
Posted on Saturday, 22 September, 2012 - 06:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Robert

nothing wrong in coming from a working class background, if you really want one, go for it. Once you have one you will never regret it. Put your dreams and plans out to the universe and you will be amazed what can happen.

Good luck, we want to see the pictures

Hubert Kelly
Experienced User
Username: h_kelly

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, 22 September, 2012 - 07:10:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Have you been reading the Secret, Kevin?.

Kevin Lagden
Frequent User
Username: kevin

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, 02 October, 2012 - 10:44:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hubert, I have read that book but have been using the method for some considerable time. it does actually work, but dont expect to win the lotto

Hubert Kelly
Experienced User
Username: h_kelly

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, 02 October, 2012 - 23:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Kevin, I watched the documentary version(the secret) some years ago, a lot of it makes sense, I guess.
hk