Hello from Italy Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Hello from Italy « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Grassetto Eugenio
Yet to post message
Username: grassetto

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, 02 May, 2012 - 07:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello to everybody, I'm glad to have been accepted at the RRforum, I live in Italy and I have a 1960 Bentley S2 standard saloon rhd B60BS. She is in good condition and I drive her often. I need a lot of help from you because I like to take care of her. I have some problems I would like to fix. My problems are mostly electric on the heater, on the fuel gauge, on the brakes, on the tyres . I will post them in the technical section.

richard george yeaman
New User
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, 02 May, 2012 - 18:03:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Grassetto I also am a new Forum user I am sure you will find all the help you need from this wonderfull Forum.

Best Regards
Richard.

John Mantello
Experienced User
Username: john

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, 06 May, 2012 - 14:46:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Ciao, Eugenio, welcome, I have traveled to Italy often and your vehicle would be quite rare in Italy, what city or town are you from?
Ciao, John

Grassetto Eugenio
New User
Username: grassetto

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, 08 May, 2012 - 05:51:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear John, I'm from Padova which is a town near Venice, north east of Italy, right the car is not common in Italy because in the 50's there was a huge duty, mine was imported some years ago from Uk

John Mantello
Experienced User
Username: john

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, 08 May, 2012 - 18:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Fantastic, I'm coming over next year and if I get up north I will give you a call and we can have a chat about all things RR and Bentley over a glass of vino, I have a SCI