Happy New year to all - my 97 Turbo R... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Happy New year to all - my 97 Turbo R for the new year « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

B.G.Henry
Yet to post message
Username: shopcarpro

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, 31 December, 2011 - 12:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Very Happy and a prosperous 2012 wishes to you all from Japan. Just acquired this 97 Turbo-R Long - as my new years' fun project. It has the digital info panel in the center and when touched with finger, the digits flicker etc.,hence wish to know from the more experienced members, any pertinent info/caution to exercise when fiddling with this digi panel. The car also has not been driven for many years (18k on odometer) and there was no gas in the tank. Will there be any corrosion inside tank??? perhaps after many years of storage has evaporated any gas in tank??? Also the packing behind the instrument cluster has come down as seen here due to the extreme heat during summer. All the doors were closed tight. All meaningful advice is solicited and Thanks for same in advance. 97 Turbo R L Forum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michael Hicks
Experienced User
Username: bentleyman22

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, 19 January, 2012 - 03:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi from the uk
Sorry didn’t see this
Yes your info panel is a defnet problem Zone
Would put a inline Fuel filter in so you can keep an eye on it what is coming out of the tank
I would get some Saddle soap in to the leather