Rolls royce cars fox studio's Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Rolls royce cars fox studio's « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

kevin steel
Experienced User
Username: kevin_steel

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, 20 May, 2004 - 14:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

hi guys and girls
I am very keen to know if the rolls royce car expo that was on in fox studios last year,is going to be on this year?and if so what are the dates please,would love to attend.

Jeanne Eve
Username: jeve

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, 20 May, 2004 - 17:44:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Kevin,
Unfortunately we were not invited back to Fox Studios this year and also restrictions on moving cars outside the designated times were too rigid.Instead the NSW Branch will be holding its Concours D'Elegance & Display at the annual All British Car Day which is being held at Kings School, Pennant Hills Road, North Parramatta on Sunday August 22nd, 2004. This day will see many British car clubs on display to the public from about 9am -2.00pm on their wonderful acreage. The carclubs will be supporting Camp Footloose, Arthritis Foundation of NSW. Simultaneously Kings School will be holding their Art Exhibition which includes jewellery and sculpture as well as wine and gourmet food displays. In other words there will be something for everyone, whether a petrolhead or otherwise. I believe there will be face painting and entertainment for the little ones so an easy family day.Again this Club will be manning an information marquee so please feel free to come up and say hi. Club officials will be wearing 'Ask Me!' badges for easy identification!I hope you can attend Kevin and thanks for your enquiry.
Regards,Jeanne

kevin steel
Experienced User
Username: kevin_steel

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, 24 May, 2004 - 17:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

hi jeanne
sorry didnt get back to you for your posting due to work commitments, but i would like to thank you for the imformation about the day at north parramatta.I will be a cert there and will come and say hello many thanks again kev