Value of 1962 Silver Cloud 2 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » General Discussion » Threads to 2015 » Value of 1962 Silver Cloud 2 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Len Banks
New User
Username: swagman

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, 28 March, 2011 - 11:35:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have the unenviable task as the executer to sell my late fathers RR. Purchased as the family car in 1971 from Kellow Faulkners, this car has always been garaged and well maintained, how-ever it does show signs of it's age. Currently registered and drivable but in need of some attention. This is a V8 4sp Auto 4 door saloon, with an after market air conditioner fitted, not sure of the miles. I would like an idea of what a fair price would be. Would need at least a new screen and set of tyres for a RWC.

Francois Charlier
Experienced User
Username: vonplum

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, 28 March, 2011 - 20:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

dear Len,
I am french, in England a perfect Silver Cloud 2 on RHD it is 40.000 £ . but in very goog condition
with kind regards

francois

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 996
Posted on Tuesday, 29 March, 2011 - 07:54:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Len,

I suggest your contact Club member Robert Chapman at R.A. Chapman Automotive in Bayswater and get him to have a look at the car to give you a true indication of its condition so you can then work out a fair price. I suggest you should advertise the car ïn our Federal magazine "Praeclarum".

You can find more about Robert on the following link:

http://www.rachapmanautomotive.com.au/

John Mantello
New User
Username: john

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, 30 March, 2011 - 18:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Len, where is the vehicle located, no need for an exact address but just the suburb? Once you have done your research I would be interested in having a chat.

Len Banks
New User

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, 03 May, 2011 - 15:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi John, The vehicle is located in Ballarat, Victoria. Vehicle is ready for sale, I just need to work-out the price.

Kevin Lagden
Experienced User
Username: kevin

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, 03 May, 2011 - 15:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Len

If its any help I have seen S1 and S3 available at $ 46k and $ 59K respectively. The first in OK condition and the second very nice with only 24k miles on the clock. Do you have pictures.
Regards

Kevin

Len Banks
New User

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, 23 May, 2011 - 08:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sold, Thanks for advice.