Need info on JRX19808 Camargue Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Miscellaneous » Threads to 2010 » Need info on JRX19808 Camargue « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Elvio Santos
Posted on Monday, 24 February, 2003 - 00:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I am dealing on this 1975 JRX19808 Camargue.
Do you have any info about this car?
Need your advise.
Regards
E.Santos

David Gore
Posted on Monday, 24 February, 2003 - 21:20:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Is this vehicle in Australia or elsewhere in the world?

If the vehicle is overseas; we may not be able to assist with any worthwhile information as it does not appear in my copy of our Club records.

Elvio Santos
Posted on Monday, 24 February, 2003 - 23:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi David,
This 1975 Camargue JRX19808 was in USA and then exported to Europe. It is now in Danemark
Regards
E.Santos

David Gore
Posted on Tuesday, 25 February, 2003 - 07:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Elvio,

Suggest you should place a post on the RROC[USA] Open Forum and request information from anyone who may have come in contact with the car during its stay in the USA. Hopefully, the owner may have been a member of the RROC[USA] and attended event/functions with the car. The address for the Forum is as below:

http://www.virtualforum.com/forums/Conf_ThreadList.cfm?CFID=82671&CFTOKEN=795023&CFApp=12

Unfortunately, I have no real experience with Camargues however I would expect them to share the characteristics and foibles of Corniches/Shadows of their era as I understand they shared the same mechanical components.

Kind regards
David