Alphabetical List of T1 Topics Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Miscellaneous » Alphabetical List of T1 Topics « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jeff McCarthy
Grand Master
Username: jefmac2003

Post Number: 571
Posted on Saturday, 03 November, 2018 - 13:20:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I've rejigged the Index for T1 Topics so it reads alphabetically by the Main subject heading.

The first is in Excel where I reformatted the existing index and the second is in Word for ease of printing.

application/vnd.ms-excel
1-97 Corrected 1-97 Tee_One_Index-21014.xls (126.0 k)

application/msword
ALPHABETICAL INDEX TO TEE ONE TOPICS 1.doc (1018.4 k)

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 2668
Posted on Sunday, 04 November, 2018 - 12:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3041
Posted on Sunday, 04 November, 2018 - 17:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jeff,

You are a true R-R/B enthusiast prepared to contribute support to our world-wide community.

I wish to express my appreciation of your undertaking this task for the benefit of our members.

clap

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1725
Posted on Monday, 05 November, 2018 - 04:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Jeff............. what a star!!
many many thanks man

Omar

Mike Thompson
Frequent User
Username: vroomrr

Post Number: 558
Posted on Sunday, 02 June, 2019 - 09:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Well I did not have excel nor word so I had to convert it online (scary). And I don't know what it refers to.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3327
Posted on Sunday, 02 June, 2019 - 09:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mike,

You download the "Tee One Topics" individual issues from the following link:

http://rrtechnical.info/TeeOne/teeone.htm

Absolutely essential information for anyone owning a post-WW2 Rolls-Royce/Bentley vehicle.

The author, Bill Coburn, is a legend in my opinion having shared many Self-Help Group sessions with him including the legendary "Fixing Rolls-Royces in a Firestorm" in 2003.

http://au.rrforums.net/forum/messages/30/338.html

My photos from this day are in the following link:

http://au.rrforums.net/forum/messages/16947/20017.html

No words can describe the events of this day only those who there to experience it know how close we came to disaster. My final contribution was to quickly fit replacement fan belts on an immobilised Shadow that was blocking the driveway to allow the other cars trapped in the drive to leave. I had to do this by feel rather than sight as visibility was very poor. The new belts were a tight fit and there wasn't time to tension them properly so it was belts on, get the hell off the driveway and adjust them later.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: