Robbing "barstools" Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Miscellaneous » Threads to 2010 » Robbing "barstools" « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Anson
Prolific User
Username: bentleybloke

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, 14 March, 2005 - 07:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi All,
After finding the fault with my ignition switch on SRH20910 Shadow 1 I phoned round for the part.
A couple of companies could not help but said go to the main dealers instead. I contacted them and sure enough they had the part, it would cost £10.82 plus VAT and postage as I could not collect.
My friend Jimmy who has a Shadow 2 talked about the part to his uncle who is a service manager at a Rolls Royce dealership down south. He had one and sent it in the post to me.....£1.98 trade! What a con, no wonder RR cost so much...its all mark up. I will be shopping around in future.

We could do with a page on this site with dealer or contact details "worldwide" for parts and a scoring system for pricing etc...perhaps I should put this on the suggestion section.

hey ho..cheers Mark
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nigel hawcroft
New User
Username: nigel

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, 19 January, 2006 - 06:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

try this,short stove pipe for srh36390,ss2 introcar
price £161.50 plus vat,so i decided to have one made.
bargain price £30.00
works a treat.
is there a difference,yes ones not gold plated
regards

nigel