Phantom with a few faults,GreyPoupon ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Post-Spirit » Phantom with a few faults,GreyPoupon as well. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patrick Lockyer.
Grand Master
Username: pat_lockyer

Post Number: 1942
Posted on Wednesday, 08 August, 2018 - 06:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Looks a money pit for the wheels tyres.
The rest may just be OK well sort of!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM_RddsAdz4
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1440
Posted on Friday, 24 May, 2019 - 19:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have seen this video before.

Its a money pit for certain.

I find these Phantoms front view bulldog ugly but the side profile is elegant.

The front seats are very ugly and nowhere near attractive as a Camargue or Spirit front seat.

This car sounds cheap at $80,000 USD. It will more than likely cost that to keep on the road regularly over the next 10 years.

Obviously been left outside in the snow in northern US state if the condition of the bonnet is anything to go by.

Tons of electrical computerised nonsense in it from new that will eat at the owners wallet and sanity.

I would have run away from it fast even if it was $50,000 US. Not a bargain RR at all if such a thing can possibly exist.

A total restoration cost on the monster would be insanely huge.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: