Window lift Arnage green label 2000 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Post-Spirit » Window lift Arnage green label 2000 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

leo Stoffels
New User
Username: leo

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, 24 August, 2010 - 06:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Sire,
I’ve had a problem to open the window RHF. The window didn’t want to open. If the buttons were serves I heard the relays in the door clicking. They said to me that I must replace the complete window unit. And indeed the problem was fixed. One hour after the unit RHF was replaced. The LHR window refused to open. It seems to be the same problem! Is this a disease? Can this problem to be solved in a different way?

Leo

Paul Yorke
Grand Master
Username: paul_yorke

Post Number: 649
Posted on Wednesday, 25 August, 2010 - 16:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Leo,

The windows on these cars do seem to be becoming a weak spot.

It is possible to get a replacement barrel and cable kit which are the parts that most frequently fail.

If it does need a complete unit, It is also possible to get the mechanism from non-Bentley sources, but we would need the number off the old part to source it.

Best regards, Paul Yorke.

leo Stoffels
New User
Username: leo

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, 31 August, 2010 - 04:16:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Paul,

Thanks. The window lift LHR works agian (somtimes not). I don't know what's wrong. I hope I can tell you later.

Best regards Leo

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: