How can you check adaptive suspension... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » Threads to 2015 » How can you check adaptive suspension - BCR « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Tennison
New User
Username: mark_t

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, 02 May, 2010 - 17:23:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

If the automatic suspension settings are working can I expect to notice a significant differences ? The ride is generally firm and on motorway driving appears to get a bit softer but not significantly. A Ferrari I had with a similar system, you could really tell the diffence in settings i.e. teeth falling out to being on a water bed. Any advice would be of help, even better if there is an easy way to check its working correctly.

Cheers
Mark T

Paul Yorke
Grand Master
Username: paul_yorke

Post Number: 573
Posted on Sunday, 02 May, 2010 - 20:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Mark,

If working correctly and set up as per factory setting - 1 to 10 MPH (approx) comfort. 10 to 20 normal . . . .then Sport.

Sport when accelerating, braking, turning sharply, moving off from standstill, . . . .

So Mostly in Sport - so you don't notice much difference because it's nearly always the same.

We prefer it to be in soft and normal until much higher speeds. When reconditioning them , we reprogram them to spend more time in Soft and Normal which gives a much better ride, but keeps the stability.

If you have an Auto Ride light on,it will default to Sport.

Mark Tennison
New User
Username: mark_t

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, 03 May, 2010 - 15:31:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Paul,

Many thanks

Cheers
Mark T