FRONT STEERING RACK AND BUSHES SPUR 1987 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » Threads to 2015 » FRONT STEERING RACK AND BUSHES SPUR 1987 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

KEITH TUCKER
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 203.26.24.212
Posted on Thursday, 11 December, 2003 - 09:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I HAVE A 1987 SPUR 21159 NEEDING UPPER AND LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHES AND BALL JOINTS, THE STEERING RACK IS ALSO LEAKING,CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME IF THEIR IS A NON GENUINE SUPPLIER OR RECONDITIONER, I LIVE IN MANLY NSW
KIND REGARDS
KEITH
0412-421-251

Bill Coburn
Prolific User
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 87
Posted on Thursday, 11 December, 2003 - 19:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sorry Keith there aint. Get the rack off and take it to Penshurst Power Steering that will cost you $800 odd and the rest is simply replacement of parts. Alternatively if you wish get a later rack assembly which is about $3K as I recall and replace the present unit.

Robert Chapman
Experienced User
Username: shadow

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, 09 January, 2004 - 20:54:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Keith, I can supply non-genuine ball joint repair kits and rack seal kits plus suspension bushes etc.See my website at www.rachapmanautomotive.com.au for contact details.