Beware environmental charges ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » Beware environmental charges ... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roderick Waite
Frequent User
Username: rodwaite

Post Number: 248
Posted on Thursday, 13 February, 2020 - 20:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello everyone - I sold Echo -my 1984 Spirit - 3 months ago because of failing eyesight, and the new owner has advised me that when he went to register her in his name he was presnted with a ill for €9,350 "environmental charges". We live in France, but I suspect that new owners anywhere will be finding something of the sort! Luckily her has been able to register her with the FFVE - an ooficially recognised body for classic vehicles - that enable this charge to be reduced to a "nominal" figure. Worth chacking out if you're in the market ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

michael vass
Frequent User
Username: mikebentleyturbo2

Post Number: 628
Posted on Thursday, 13 February, 2020 - 23:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Rod didn't know you had sold echo, was a lovley motor,
Obviously not echo friendly lol hope you're all OK
Mike

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: