Spirit buying checklist Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » Spirit buying checklist « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Aldridge
Frequent User
Username: mark_aldridge

Post Number: 620
Posted on Saturday, 13 July, 2019 - 05:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Has a checklist for purchasing a Spirit ever been produced on this site ?Going to look at another one Monday with a view to light renovation for daily use, to replace my Merc.
Mark

Robert J. Sprauer
Frequent User
Username: wraithman

Post Number: 463
Posted on Saturday, 13 July, 2019 - 06:31:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

There is a comprehensive list for SY series and most of it would apply to the SZ Spirit/Spur since the same topics are covered indepth.

Mark Aldridge
Frequent User

Post Number: 621
Posted on Saturday, 13 July, 2019 - 08:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Robert, do you have a link, I am not particularly adept with computers and the search does not throw a link. sadly of the era of pen, paper tax handbook and legislation and tables !
I have had 3 of these previously, and miss them for daily use. Still have the S1 and Shadow and "She who must be obeyed " has her Bentley8 Just looking to save the effort of writing a list.
Mark

Jim Walters
Frequent User
Username: jim_walters

Post Number: 255
Posted on Saturday, 13 July, 2019 - 09:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

http://au.rrforums.net/forum/messages/17001/ShadowEvaluationForm-19334.pdf

SRH8505 SRC18015 SRE22493 NAC-05370
www.bristolmotors.com

Robert J. Sprauer
Frequent User
Username: wraithman

Post Number: 464
Posted on Saturday, 13 July, 2019 - 10:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thank You Jim I had the PDF downloaded but no link.

Mark Aldridge
Frequent User

Post Number: 622
Posted on Saturday, 13 July, 2019 - 20:51:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thank you gentlemen, much appreciated.
Mark

Mark Aldridge
Frequent User

Post Number: 623
Posted on Tuesday, 16 July, 2019 - 11:08:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

An update, I have purchased a Bentley Mulsanne S in need of a little tidying. Drives well with good recent service history.Will no doubt require this Forums help !
Mark

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 2123
Posted on Tuesday, 16 July, 2019 - 13:31:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Congratulations Mark. Any pics?

richard george yeaman
Prolific User
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 1104
Posted on Tuesday, 16 July, 2019 - 18:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Best wishes Mark.

Richard.

Darryl Watson
Experienced User
Username: inox

Post Number: 88
Posted on Friday, 19 July, 2019 - 18:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I think that the Mulsanne S is one of life's secrets being over shadowed in the media by the Turbo R. There are only 47 on the road in the UK in the first quarter of 2019. https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/bentley_mulsanne_s_auto
You get almost the same interior as the Turbo R while not having the "hassle" of turbos and higher running costs.
We’ve had ours for thirteen years and find the performance is more adequate to give modern cars a surprise especially up a long hill.
I found that careful adjustment to the throttle linkage adjustment, (ball joints and rods), paid dividends.
Regards
Darryl

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: