Window tinting (Qld specifically) ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » Window tinting (Qld specifically) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Graham Hutton
Experienced User
Username: gph

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, 10 April, 2019 - 07:37:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sorry if this has been covered before, I am a fan of window tinting , the difference between having it and not having it in Qld is quite noticeable. Does anyone have some input on what looks and works best on a spirit? There are so few photos on line to compare

Steve Emmott
Prolific User
Username: steve_e

Post Number: 204
Posted on Wednesday, 10 April, 2019 - 16:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Interesting as when we produced Jaguars for the Australian market the rules would not allow rear window 'Sundym' glass and it had to be clear.

You should also check out local laws as here in UK now the depth of tint has become a legal allowance.

I have always found the 'film sheets' to be better than the spray on methods for the after market.

Graham Hutton
Experienced User
Username: gph

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, 10 April, 2019 - 21:24:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I will be looking to use professional window tint folk.
I have been driving SUV’s for a number of years, so sensitive to rear window sun on back of neck issues .

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: