97 Brooklands what is the correct ala... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » 97 Brooklands what is the correct alarm/security operation « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Al Goldstone
New User
Username: corveight

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, 21 October, 2017 - 12:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I took my car so get the key programming taken care of and I’m being told it is operating correctly. Doesn’t seem right. So here is how it is working. With car locked using the remote unlock the car and put key in ignition and it starts. Leave car unlocked and put key in the ignition and no start. Won’t recognize key. So if the remote battery goes dead I wouldn’t be able to start the car.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Paul Yorke
Grand Master
Username: paul_yorke

Post Number: 1922
Posted on Saturday, 21 October, 2017 - 20:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

It doesn't sound right. Is key recognised and matched on Mastercheck?

Try leaving the car unlocked. Going back to the car. Locking and then unlocking the car manually. Try to start the car immediately (within 10 seconds) of unlocking with the key?

Mastercheck should also give you different options under security heading.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: