Bleeding Intercooler Turbo R (S) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » Bleeding Intercooler Turbo R (S) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Patrick Hunziker
Experienced User
Username: pahu

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, 11 December, 2016 - 20:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

On my Turbo S there is a Intercooler System with separate Cooling System fitted. Once i found a description about bleeding this system in TSD6000... There was something with a relay to be bridged... Someone out there, who knows where to find this description?
Regards
Patrick

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 943
Posted on Monday, 12 December, 2016 - 01:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Dear Patrick,
this system is a low pressure one that has a separate electrically driven pump to push the coolant around.

I always thought it was self bleeding. If you don't think it is and someone out there knows how to bleed it I will also be happy to know the procedure.

Patrick Hunziker
Experienced User
Username: pahu

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, 12 December, 2016 - 02:32:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Omar

I found out how to do... In TSD5000 in Chapter L9 the procedure is written...
But i don't do it like written, it's to complicated... I fill the expansion bottle and the i start the pump and bleed the air with on the plug on top of the Intercooler...

looks like it works...

Patrick

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 944
Posted on Monday, 12 December, 2016 - 03:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Patrick.
I will follow your lead on this one.
Omar

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 668
Posted on Monday, 12 December, 2016 - 08:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Patrick thanks for the info, any other little gems of knowledge yould like to share would be appreciated,

Richard.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: