The Ultimate List of Everything SZ Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » The Ultimate List of Everything SZ « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 1919
Posted on Friday, 27 May, 2016 - 03:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

There was a recent thread on rollsroyceforums.com that asked about production numbers for SZ cars. While I could find those I just happened upon a rather remarkable list. I trust the research of Marinus Rijkers implicitly as far as SY and SZ series data goes.

He posted an article that he wrote that appeared in the summer 2015, issue 2, of The Spirit entitled, The Ultimate List of Everything SZ, and it lives up to its name in terms of the level of detail, including some cars designed but that were not actually produced.

I thought it might be of interest here and for the historical record.

Brian

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 503
Posted on Friday, 27 May, 2016 - 04:01:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Brian very interesting information very detailed hope it dosent get lost keep doing what you do best.

Richard.

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 657
Posted on Friday, 27 May, 2016 - 04:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Superb list Brian.
Thanks for sharing, and a special thanks by proxy to Marinus
Omar

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: