TSD 4848 electrical '89 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » TSD 4848 electrical '89 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

michael vass
Frequent User
Username: mikebentleyturbo2

Post Number: 75
Posted on Monday, 25 January, 2016 - 04:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi All
Has anybody got a copy of this manual please?
TSD 4848 (electrical)
For my car a turbo from'89 but not 3000 series
Thanks
Mike

michael vass
Frequent User

Post Number: 80
Posted on Saturday, 30 January, 2016 - 19:20:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

bump

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 1897
Posted on Sunday, 31 January, 2016 - 09:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Michael,

This is probably one of the IETIS manuals which were distributed on CD-ROM on a licence-to-use basis rather than a hard copy manual that can be purchased and passed on later.

This might be the reason why there has been no response. You might get a response if you specify the problem/request the specific information needed as relevant to your problem if one of our members has encountered it previously.

michael vass
Frequent User

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, 31 January, 2016 - 21:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi David
It was the headlight /fog light wiring I was looking for, mine seems diffrent to ietis cd and manuals up to '89
Cheers
Mike

Robin Hall
New User
Username: bombguy54

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, 10 February, 2016 - 09:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

'89 Turbo 27723
Aloha Michael,
I'm an FNG (and interloper?) for posting and this is my first post. I've been using the info contained in the Technical Library for several years and have emailed Richard Treacy (whom I consider the "Wizard of Crewe"; guy's amazing) offline. He generously helped me get through the R&R of my steering rack.
I spent some time trying to locate a reasonably priced hard copy of TSD4848. I ended up recently ordering a CD copy from Flying Spares (<$50USD). The CD hasn't arrived yet but if there is a way (and is permissible), to upload the info from the CD onto this site I'll gladly do as much.
HTH.
}

David Gore

Post Number: 1908
Posted on Wednesday, 10 February, 2016 - 13:44:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Robin,

To the best of my knowledge, the Forum/Technical Library does not have permission from the copyright owners for publication of digital versions and/or extracts copied from the official digital format RRMC Workshop manuals and other related information. This material is supplied in digital format subject to a licence agreement allowing access to the material by the licence holder but does not include permission to publish as far as I am aware.

It is also my understanding that the UK copyright is also applicable in Australia and, for this reason, we are not able to publish UK copyright material at the present time and will have to wait until such time as the copyright has expired or the owners consent to placing the material in the public domain with unrestricted access.

What you do privately with your digital material is a matter for you to decide.

michael vass
Frequent User

Post Number: 87
Posted on Wednesday, 10 February, 2016 - 20:19:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Aloha Robin
Many thanks for your kind offer but I wouldn't want you to risk or break any laws or rules ok
Been to Hawaii a few years ago fantastic place ,very exotic!
Have pm'd you ok
Thanks again
Mike

Robin Hall
New User
Username: bombguy54

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, 12 February, 2016 - 06:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Turbo R 27723
Aloha David,
Thanks for the clarification. I don't want to end up in the hoosegow. IAC, as noted above TSD 4848 is available through Flying Spares as a CD.
Also wanted to mention that Steering Rack repair/rebuild kits have just become available at Rockauto.com <$80USD.
}

David Gore

Post Number: 1910
Posted on Friday, 12 February, 2016 - 07:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Aloha Robin,

As our Forum operates with the support of the RROC[Australia], we are obliged to function in accordance with the Club's ethics and principles hence my advice.

Thanks for the information re the availability of the rebuild kits.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: