Interesting thread on Cruise Control ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » Threads to 2015 » Interesting thread on Cruise Control ECU refurbishment « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 601
Posted on Friday, 16 August, 2013 - 10:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello All,

. . . is now taking place on rollsroyceforums.com. This is the first time that I've seen any direct reference to DIY replacement of capacitors on the PCB.

I thought I'd post the link to the second page of the thread where the "nuts and bolts" begin to be discussed in case anyone is interested.

Brian
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Derek Bonner
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 84.123.51.240
Posted on Saturday, 22 February, 2014 - 01:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi I am currently residing in Spain and have my 1987 Bentley 8 with me no. hch21037 i am experiencing problems with the cruise control when you switch it on to use it when it is at the appropriate speed it blows the fuse, this is the fuse that connects to the fuel flap and cigar lighters.It doesn't cause any problems switching it on or off below the correct speed limit, but I would like to know if anybody has had similar problems and any info on a start point at least pointing in the right directions would be greatly appreciated. I am not intending to go back to the UK for several months so if i can point a spanish vehicle electrician in the right direction it would be a help. Many thanks Derek Bonner

(Message approved by david_gore)