Door glass seals Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Spirit Series » Threads to 2015 » Door glass seals « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Graham Burn
New User
Username: graham

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, 28 June, 2013 - 20:01:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I'm looking for replacement seals for my door glass, the seals on the upper edge of the door that close the gap between the opening glass and the door edge. They slide into a strip attached to the inside face of the door and I'm sure they must be available somewhere off the roll, so to speak.
Anybody got a supplier?
Thanks
Graham

Richard Treacy
Grand Master
Username: richard_treacy

Post Number: 2852
Posted on Friday, 28 June, 2013 - 21:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

As you are in the UK, these bits are available off the shelf at your local Crewe spares supplier there (JB's, PY, IC, FS etc), so I shalln't suggest a supplier in Australia.

RT.

Graham Burn
New User
Username: graham

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, 29 June, 2013 - 05:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Richard, I just thought, as I doubt if any of the suppliers you mentioned actually manufacture this extrusion, perhaps it may be available bulk from the manufacturer? Just looking at saving a few pennies and helping others do the same.
Regards
Graham