The Trinidad Shadow-----ADDITIONAL RA... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Threads to 2015 » The Trinidad Shadow-----ADDITIONAL RADIATOR COOLING FAN « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Guy Boldon
Experienced User
Username: guy_boldon

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, 28 December, 2007 - 12:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Had to replace the five core radiator with a new four core configuration. The five core was unavailable here and the dealer thought that with the semi-perpendicular angulations of the new core element the cooling will be more efficient.

I am thinking of installing an additional radiator fan so as not to repeat the cooling problems which I experienced earlier. I imagine that this topic must have been lustily ventilated earlier.
Can someone kindly suggest a brand name or model which I may use??

Many Thanks.

Guy B

Omar
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.96.228.89
Posted on Sunday, 11 January, 2009 - 05:28 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

i have never needed additional fans in Dubai and we see some very high temperatures here. stick with the original radiator and make sure the engine is running correctly with the correct thermostat and the car should not overheat. oil and oil filter also need to be in good order.

(Message approved by david_gore)

Bill Coburn
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 1101
Posted on Friday, 10 April, 2009 - 09:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Guy/ Just noticed your query. Have you had an answer. You are one of my favorites for remotness so we have to look after you!