One small step for man.. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » One small step for man.. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michael Carr
Experienced User
Username: carsie

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, 17 August, 2020 - 02:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

So, so pleased yesterday to be able to fit my replacement mascot that some 'oink stole. Even better news , it's not gold! So happy!

SIlver Lady

p.s new Accumulator, Kunifer pipe went in a treat as well.

Larry Kavanagh
Frequent User
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 659
Posted on Monday, 17 August, 2020 - 03:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Looking good.

Patrick Lockyer.
Grand Master
Username: pat_lockyer

Post Number: 2352
Posted on Monday, 17 August, 2020 - 03:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

What lovely interesting cars, Jaguar, Mini and a Rapier? The Rolls looks in top order!

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 2068
Posted on Monday, 17 August, 2020 - 14:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Nice cars Michael

Michael Carr
Experienced User
Username: carsie

Post Number: 73
Posted on Monday, 17 August, 2020 - 18:08:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thank you Gents; alas not mine they belong to a very kind friend and older Gent where I store the Rolls and my Jag.

The Mk7 is particularly nice and keeps company (out of picture) with an XK140, and E Type, Alvis.

I'm making progress on the Old Girl with more than 80% of the brake lines now replaced. She still needs more spending on her, specifically a weeping steering rack and a little bodywork but she's very solid and in very good shape; it'll come in time.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: