PERFECT 1979 Shadow Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » PERFECT 1979 Shadow « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard Greene
Experienced User
Username: benzjag

Post Number: 195
Posted on Wednesday, 25 March, 2020 - 11:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

This has to be the most perfect Shadow:

https://youtu.be/6PXtcLOvETo

Richard

Omar M. Shams
Prolific User
Username: omar

Post Number: 1961
Posted on Wednesday, 25 March, 2020 - 14:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

looks amazing.

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 3023
Posted on Thursday, 26 March, 2020 - 05:43:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I agree that it looks amazing. But any car that age with only 33K miles on it is going to have loads of issues from disuse.

And I can speak to this directly, having purchased LRK37110 with only 26K on her, and from someone who kept her maintained very well until he fell ill and she went into a "long winter's nap" in the garage until his passing.

Vehicles like this, with that kind of mileage, have been nothing beyond what I call "rolling sculpture." Garage queens of the most striking kind.

I run the other way when cars have mileage that is really, really, really low for their age. My purchase of LRK37110 was an accident of chance and not something I ever expected to occur. But at $5K US, how could I say no?

Electromechanial devices need to be exercised at least somewhat regularly to stay in the best condition. Sadly, I'm not living up to doing just that with my cars these days, and I know that will only make matters worse for getting them completely roadworthy again when that time comes.

Brian

Graham Phillips
Frequent User
Username: playtime

Post Number: 241
Posted on Friday, 27 March, 2020 - 09:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

G'day everyone,.....

Darn that is a nice example.

Makes me want to go polish and detail Camilla.

Graham.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: