Lucas Diagnostic Test Cards Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Lucas Diagnostic Test Cards « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 2878
Posted on Wednesday, 03 July, 2019 - 07:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I realize this deserves a topic of its own, for ease of future searching for the content.

At the time I was having the near nervous breakdown subsequent to the unexpected complete breakdown of my Lucas Opus ignition module, someone sent me six different diagnostic test cards issued by Lucas. The one for the Opus ignition is number 5, but the others are equally invaluable.

Click on: Lucas Diagnostic Test Cards
and the folder on my Google Drive will open. There you can pick and choose which of these you may wish to download.

Brian

Robert J. Sprauer
Frequent User
Username: wraithman

Post Number: 457
Posted on Wednesday, 03 July, 2019 - 09:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Brian. Great reference material!

Mark Aldridge
Frequent User
Username: mark_aldridge

Post Number: 619
Posted on Wednesday, 03 July, 2019 - 19:11:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Brian, added to my library.
Mark

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: