Repairing/Modifying the Lucas Opus Ig... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Repairing/Modifying the Lucas Opus Ignition Module « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 2876
Posted on Wednesday, 03 July, 2019 - 02:59:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

. . . in a 35DE8 distributor.

I'm reposting this because the original location of the source material has changed, and the individual who created it has now placed it on a different domain, since the original is about to bite the dust in a couple of weeks. It's also way easier to see all his images on the webpage and it looks like there have been some additions, too.

http://35de8ignitionrepair.eu5.net/

There's also additional information about SZ series stuff there, too.

Brian

Graham Griffiths
New User
Username: cineprojectorman

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, 03 July, 2019 - 05:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thank you Brian for informing members

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 2877
Posted on Wednesday, 03 July, 2019 - 07:00:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Graham,

You're welcome. At some point after finding the previously listed document, someone sent me six very useful Lucas Diagnostic Test Cards. I have uploaded these to my Google Drive, and clicking on Lucas Diagnostic Test Cards Folder should open up that folder such that you can download any or all of them.

The one pertinent to the Opus system is #5, but plenty in the others is closely related.

Information sharing is absolutely vital if we're to keep these magnificent (and even some not so magnificent, but plenty fun and interesting) cars running for the foreseeable future and beyond.

Brian

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 2117
Posted on Wednesday, 03 July, 2019 - 07:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks for putting these up Brian

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: