NEW RR363 supplier Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » NEW RR363 supplier « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Robert J. Sprauer
Grand Master
Username: wraithman

Post Number: 421
Posted on Tuesday, 14 May, 2019 - 22:57:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

http://www.grmdistributing.com/

Jeff Young
Grand Master
Username: jeyjey

Post Number: 407
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 02:39:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

How interesting.

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1415
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 03:21:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hmmmmn....

Sounds good Robert.

Perhaps I am a tad paranoid.

"available soon"

An email, a phone number, a post office box number.

Not the first legitimate business on the net not to state their physical address and conversely not the the first illegitimate business either.

Question: Are they actually real?

Paranoid Question: Are they after your credit card details etc.

Easy fix: I will go second.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master
Username: vroomrr

Post Number: 466
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 03:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Just looking at that site made a lot of warning bells go off. So I started to investigate. A 10 year old could make a better web page than this. An ISO 9001 is a rigorous process (I worked at a Company going through this process) It is defined as: "ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements."

A company that is just starting production claiming to have an ISO 9001 rating is more alarm bells.

The telephone number when you google it comes up with: 480-940-8219 | Eric Allen Mengel - Phoenix, AZ.

You go to the shopping area, and to do legitimate business you would have a secure connection a https (with the s). A ISO 9001 company would without a doubt have a secure connection. This one does not.

If it were me I would not be sending Eric Allen Mengel my money over an unsecured connection. I'm thinKing YAK at best. But that's just me

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 467
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 04:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

h kelly posted:

Anyone know anything about this product

https://www.bardahl.nl/en/product/53400-brake-fluid-dot-3-en/

Notice it has the s in https

Robert J. Sprauer
Grand Master

Post Number: 422
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 04:12:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Having a "secure" site means nothing. I was not promoting the site posted. It arrived on the RROC site. I feel more comfortable using a 90/10% mix. I do have a source for Castrol RR363 if I need it.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1418
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 04:24:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Perhaps its time to go out into the desert with some high powered handguns and scare up some fast moving lizards.

Lizard oil....

Goanna oil...now that was a popular product once down under.

Could that be equivalent to RR 363?

Robert J. Sprauer
Grand Master

Post Number: 423
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 04:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

let's try hemp oil

Mark Luft
Prolific User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 262
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 07:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Back in the 70's I invested heavily in hemp. Unfortunately it all went up in smoke.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3300
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 08:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Years ago, Bardahl were a known company in the automotive after-market however they just seemed to disappear without trace.

The warning bells are ringing loud and clear unless their existence and current ownership can be confirmed.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1420
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 09:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David I can tell you a hell of a lot of Bardahl oil thickener went into my EK Holden Station wagon complete with mattress and curtains.

With a top speed of 85 mph and the steering and handling abilities of a drunken squid a shocking amount of Bardahl exited the exhaust pipe before I traded it rolled for a near new HQ Holden Panel Van with silk sheets.

Ha I can still remember the salesman complaining about loss of profit blah blah because he did not realise the EK had been rolled. Guess I got the angle right when I parked it in front of the sales yard. Ho ho chuckle what what!

Seriously, though, I hate to talk to the authorities even during a gun battle but shouldn't our morals officer be calling the Arizona Office of the FBI to investigate this matter?

Then again the source could well be Lagos!

Oh the fun.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 468
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 10:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Bardahl is alive and kicking in the USA. We had it on the shelves at the Auto Parts Store where I was Assistant Manager.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardahl

Grand Master

Post Number: 1421
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 10:45:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mike I am not really computer illiterate but close.

I once tried to complete a Diploma in Software Engineering and was all keen to croak my brain cutting code in C++ but the ratbags at the college were giving me heaps of Project Management and very little information on coding but with a smattering of Visual Basic so I bummed out of the course.

Personally I hate computers and see them eventually taking over in cohoots with AI and wiping our species from the book of life eventually.

However, I use them for what I can get out of the bastards.

That aside I enjoy scammer hunting. I just love annoying the swine but torture would be my preference.

You peaked my interest in http vs https. Should I just google it to see what the difference is between secure and insecure sites?

Now this Shadow project you have I think needs a kind of a nuke form of sound system morally.

Something that will cause the neighbour's windows to shake, women to cry, dogs to howl and cats to hiss and spit. Yeah something to really get your Lady of Ecstacy to really pump when you crank it with some supercool old rock like White Rabbit or even Long John's Jump.

You know something to put Texas on the map.

What amp are you figuring on then?

Jeff Young
Grand Master
Username: jeyjey

Post Number: 408
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 10:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Vlad,

https encrypts communication between your browser and the website. This prevents someone from snooping your data, or worse, mounting a "man-in-the-middle" attack where they pretend like they're the website you think you're talking to.

Google either https or SSL for more.

Cheers,
Jeff.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1422
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 11:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks for that Jeff. Gosh I feel dumb sometimes. Perhaps its age or senility or Parkinsons or insanity or all of that.

I need Magnus to Robot Fighter to come back and wipe out all the bots right now. And I must have to Daleks to do their thing to all the computers. Hell, bugger it, I just want to return to the middle to late 60s and stay their indefinitely and if the universe and time are infinite then that will happen, or maybe not, but don't get me started.

But seriously, I have lost serious cash to a one legged Kiwi in LA running a legitimate business in classic cars who really will be seeing things differently if I can lure him to Russia and to too many love type women type international relationships to have anything left in my sympathy gland for the mercy of scammers.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1423
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 11:29:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The RR363 info on the forum is insanely biggo.

I tried to ride it out one time and read the lot but found myself biting my neighbour's dog's ear and I like that dog.

No doubt about RR Custodianship. It's a trip man.

Robert J. Sprauer
Grand Master

Post Number: 424
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 11:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Someone mention amps?

Power cable that feeds the system is #2/0)

David Gore

Post Number: 3301
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 14:10:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Robert ,

Well chosen and my preferred home HiFi hardware brand back as far back as the late 1970's with 5 way Infinity Studio Monitor tower speakers that just happened to be rated at 200W RMS - I have forgotten the THD rating but it was extremely low. Sic Transit Gloria

Sadly being a victim of a marriage breakup and other factors intruding since have created a hiatus in starting over again however all in good time is sure to come.

Would love to break out my Shadows Greatest Hits and Mike Oldfield vinyl albums and remember the quality of what real music sounds like - none of the digital "over-processed" tinny sound of today; I prefer the depth and richness of good analogue audio played at sound levels that result in industrial deafness.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 472
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 16:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

If you like tubular bells you'll like a lot of stuff by Brand X Music. You probably never heard of them, but you have probably heard their music on movie intros.

At one time I was trying to use a website to promote traffic so I could use google ads to make a living. So I was trying to make viral videos to steer traffic to my site. It is closed now, no traffic. But I used a lot of Brand X Music in my videos. (Luckily they don't mind and in fact they endorsed one of my videos .) I would come up with anything weird I could. One finally did go viral but the site was closed and it was taken down because it was about animals eating people, a warning to be careful on vacation.

Here is some Brand X Music and weird videos I made:

http://youtu.be/BIx_6GPppfk

http://youtu.be/mFc543Rcq-4

http://youtu.be/YJWKHLcbHLQ

http://youtu.be/ta6ZVFmT-s8

Brand X Music site:

http://brandxmusic.net/

Grand Master

Post Number: 1426
Posted on Wednesday, 15 May, 2019 - 17:44:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mike animals do eat people. Crocodiles in Australia love their human tucker and the sharks also enjoy a nibble here and there.

Bears in Siberia are known to partake as bears do and even in Alaska a young bloke permanently reformed his drug habit by being partially snacked upon fatally.

Humans are also popular with lions and tigers in Africa and India and a darling little favorite of mine the piranha is very homo sapien friendly in Brazil.

Yum yum.

How do you get censored for posting reality?

I just gotta get my hands on that animals dining on fools video.

PM me for an email address and send it if you can - my daughter will love it.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 473
Posted on Thursday, 16 May, 2019 - 02:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Youtube has a community standard and almost 1 million people saw that video and had no problem with it. It only takes one guy that thinks it was fake or sucks to contact youtube and complain their darling kid was traumatized by it to take it down.

I am uploading it to a mirror site, but of course my internet sucks so it is still at 0% uploaded. I could not find it on my old computer that has no fan so I stick a fan under it really loud, next I had to go to the original hard drive (to small so I put in a terrabyte drive), finally found it. Went to my mirror site someone hacked it and changed the password or I had to recover the site. And now uploading it. I'll post the URL link when it's done.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 474
Posted on Thursday, 16 May, 2019 - 04:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vlad
VACATIONS FROM HELL EATEN ALIVE

https://youtu.be/ICrIyZFJ2ng

What's weird is I got all this footage from other videos on youtube.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1427
Posted on Thursday, 16 May, 2019 - 09:08:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

There is a constant drone-age and it is constantly picking away at our right to yap.

When we no longer have the right to yap that is when we will organise ourselves to fight back.

The question is: Will we be too late?

Again.

Never mind the snappers Mike.

I have a very close friend. Let's call her Miss Indiana.

She drove Mums car and hit a coyote. Her mother never believed her.

Her mother is now gone.

But not before driving a late model Red Dodge Charger all over Indiana and passing bad checks while she had lots of loot in the bank. Yes plus 80s.

Just goes to show you never can tell.

I don't like brake fluid at the best of times because its nasty and runs up your arm.

I am looking into YAK.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 476
Posted on Thursday, 16 May, 2019 - 17:25:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

No one is making it to the elephant, sad. They turn it off at the second enhanced part. I think I look into YAK everyday.

You know there is just about 8 billion people on the planet now. Most are still saying 5 or 6. There is a short opportunity to start teraforming a planet (as Mars) so that when the planet can no longer sustain more growth there is someplace to go. But we are being held behind by NASA saying we cannot go to mars without a safe way to treat injuries. I think that's why we have surgeons. They are waiting for robotics to become sophisticated enough to do the surgery, they say. They just don't want to go. We have the technology right now at a cost lots less than the moon shots. The world population between 1950 and 1987 doubled from 2.5 to 5 billion people in just 37 years. What happens when women cannot afford the pill or men condoms.

The tyranny would evolve from the very character of even a liberal democracy because there is, from the beginning on, a worm in the apple: freedom and equality do not mix, they practically exclude each other.

The second avenue toward totalitarian tyranny is “free elections.” It can happen that a totalitarian party with great popularity gains such momentum and so many votes that it becomes legally and democratically a country’s master. (This happened in Germany in 1932.)

Then there is the third way in which a democracy changes into a totalitarian tyranny. The evolutionary processes, to a creeping increase of slavery and a decrease of personal freedom and initiative. (A frog in warm water can be boiled if done slow enough.)

Grand Master

Post Number: 1428
Posted on Thursday, 16 May, 2019 - 22:06:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

And that is why Mike I live in town of 10, 126 kilometres from the nearest shop. One thing available in town is booze. We have no cops and zero crime. No need to lock up a thing.

That aside I would love to live back in the sixties. I was in Texas in 1990 and loved picking out the classic cars in the traffic but from what I can see via the net its all jelly beans cars these days.

You will certainly look like King Billy in your Shadow ...so when you hit the road be prepared to be noticed. Also, find a huge mate or a martial artist to ride with you and mind the car.

That's the real drawback of the Marque. You cannot leave them anyway without bitter jealous people damaging your dream ride. As for convincing people you are not swimming in the loot forget that because its just not going to happen.

You have already come across this in Thailand where you and I are considered to be walking ATMs with free cards and or a cash register on legs.

As one American on Utube said of Phuket, "this place exists for one reason only and that is to separate you from your money"

I thought your videos were pretty cool with the music etc though I suspect alien species are keeping us contained because as a race we don't seem to avoid our own mistakes until we make them.

There is a one way trip to Mars being offered via an outer space venture firm in the Netherlands but it all looks to me like jumping into an active volcano ie solar radiation, and temperatures that make Yakusk Siberia look like the Virgin islands but minus breathable air.

Humankind may venture to the other planets and maybe the stars but self extinction seems to be our more likely destiny.

The Soviet Union and the USA has on too many many occasions came extremely close to blowing life itself clean off the planet -- in that regard we have been extremely lucky so far.

David Gore

Post Number: 3303
Posted on Friday, 17 May, 2019 - 10:40:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Mike,

Away from home at the moment and using mobile data broadband with limited data allowances so will not be able to play your links until I get back to home base most likely at the end of the month.

Keep moving forward with your project, please note what Vladimir says above re "Knuckle Draggers", unfortunately they are an ever-present problem.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 480
Posted on Friday, 17 May, 2019 - 11:54:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David you rich folks are always on the move. No doubt you have a Rolls converted into an armored car and a shovel. The shovel, so you can shovel in all that loot you make, and at the end of the month you back up to the bank's delivery door, open up the back and start shoveling it in. (The local urchins know the sound of your vehicle and yell it's Dave, and come a running to catch any stray bills in the air.) Then you yell, see you next month. And drive off into the sunset. (Well that's my dream video and I'm sticking to it. :-)

David Gore

Post Number: 3305
Posted on Friday, 17 May, 2019 - 15:01:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mike,

Sorry to disappoint you but your prediction doesn't match reality although parts of it would be interesting if they were true- I am trying to transition to retirement sooner than later but the world around me continually conspires to put new obstacles in the way.

I am a "simple prophet without followers" and if what you theorise were true, I wouldn't be driving around in a 26 year old "bush beast". I will not reveal "line, chapter and verse" of my marriage breakdown and subsequent property settlement suffice to say it has not made my current life any easier and reduced my responsibilities.

My partner and I each have our own homes close to 400km apart and this is why we are continually on the move between the two for family and income reasons.

Fortunately, there is light at the end of the tunnel and I am confident it isn't a train coming the other way!

Grand Master

Post Number: 1434
Posted on Friday, 17 May, 2019 - 16:15:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hilarious Mike. I can soundly state that David is definitely not rich or even close to it.

He is a genuine gentleman for certain and he definitely is one hell of a perfectionist when he kindly goes and looks over a potential Rolls Royce purchase for me in Sydney and I remain in his debt for that for the time being.

I do have stinking rich blood relatives in Australia who I would not help in anyway even if I could and they were on fire. How rich - well rich enough to purchase the most expensive mansion on the Isle of Capri on the Gold Coast way back in the 1970s when real estate was the Australian Dream and that dream was to own a simple 3 bedroom home on a quarter acre block.

Rich people are not exactly always nice people.

I have met and socialized with some of the super rich in this country. One owned the Jim Bean Whisky rights to supply that booze in Asia and Australia.
A lovely chap and as down to earth as you can get.

David should be rich as he certainly deserves that but marriage in Australia can and certainly has led to multi billion dollar transfers of loot from one sex directly to the other sex hideously. Love may not be able to be purchased here but it certainly can be frightfully damn expensive.

Myself, I am not rich. I am making big money right now and I could bank a million bucks in a decade but I have a totally toxic boss who I may be sacking within the next 24 hours because toxic bosses ruin your health and shorten your life and I am in my close to retirement years.

Of the contributors on this forum, some are exceptionally well to do but their manners well exceed their wealth.

But what is wealth these days when a certain person in power just happens to cop a gift of a $37 million dollar boat for reasons never stated but inherently obvious.

Naturally, I cannot mention his name as that is a banned subject on the forum. Sob sob.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 481
Posted on Saturday, 18 May, 2019 - 13:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Well the remake of any film is usually not as good as the first. Now it would have to be a tall man in a bush beast traveling through tunnel after tunnel in search of happiness in light. He still has the shovel but now instead of money its guano from the bats in the tunnels. While half of everything he owns is constantly being sucked away by some unseen nemesis. The title is "The Black Hole Of Love."

The tunnels are of course worm holes in space, and at the end of the tunnel is the light of the other side. The light comes from some creature like the very deep ocean fish that have a light dangling in front of him to eat other fish. Then he evades the creature and finds the women are creatures that think anyone coming through the hole is rich and come from America and they only pretend to love him so he will take them back to America, because she thinks the sidewalks are paved with gold. And she wants to drive a Rolls Royce to sneer at those below her. Wait I think I fell a sleep and the twist got twisted. Sorry.

(Notice I did manage to get a Rolls Royce in there to kind of stay on topic.)

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 491
Posted on Tuesday, 21 May, 2019 - 04:33:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

We Are Going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl6jn-DdafM

Hopefully I will live long enough to see their return. I saw the first to the last before.

And the drove RRs with RR363.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1435
Posted on Tuesday, 21 May, 2019 - 09:27:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Nice stuff Mike. Very positive glossy stuff from NASA.

But really our species has a pretty bad record of not protecting our environment here so really I think the chance of taking an articial environment necessary to survive into outer space for a long long time until we find an earth type planet is zero at the moment.

Ever wondered why you want to get off a jet quickly after a long flight packed in with the other human sardines? Think about a 5 year journey in a tin can. It would be hell right there.

Perhaps when we merge our bodies and minds with AI and robots it may just happen in more than a thousand years.

Personally, I won't be going as I have a preference for my RR and its RR363 to stay in OZ!

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 502
Posted on Wednesday, 22 May, 2019 - 14:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Post deleted at Author's request and complaints from other Forum members.

Robert J. Sprauer
Grand Master

Post Number: 431
Posted on Wednesday, 22 May, 2019 - 21:41:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Let's keep to the subject of RR363. There is no place for this here.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 503
Posted on Thursday, 23 May, 2019 - 01:18:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Post deleted at Author's request and complaints from other Forum members.

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 2103
Posted on Thursday, 23 May, 2019 - 02:36:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mike

I refer you to the terms and conditions of this forum, in particular

"Members will be kind, courteous, dignified and respectful in every way. No direct or indirect personal attacks or insults of any kind, toward any thing, will be allowed."

If I had had as much help and advice from Wraithman, I would be grateful.

Also, a few of us on this forum are appreciative of wildlife. The picture of the unfortunate deer is wholly inappropriate on a Rolls Royce forum.

Patrick Lockyer.
Grand Master
Username: pat_lockyer

Post Number: 2163
Posted on Thursday, 23 May, 2019 - 03:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Cripes I thought I get near to the bone but this type of a slander posting is shocking, we have it seems lost one contributor who I thought was most helpful and knowledgeable, Steve E through this type of talk.
This is worse than what we cannot post on Idle Chatter!

Post IMO should be moderated!

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 505
Posted on Thursday, 23 May, 2019 - 03:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Moderator Advice: I have edited this post to remove certain comments that have previously been made in this thread whilst allowing Mike a public right of reply after he has contacted me on more than one occasion requesting removal of inappropriate content he posted as have several members. I expect all members will comply with Forum standards in future posts.

You know Geoff I have taken all I'm going to take from one member. Certain posts have had some insult or snide pompous remark attached. I have made several complaints to "The Moderator David Gore" about these remarks and he has responded with comments and actions that this type of attitude is not welcomed nor allowed in this forum.

Your comment "Members will be kind, courteous, dignified and respectful in every way." is correct. However, I remind you I have been called mindless and have been criticised for my approach to the future of my vehicle; I have been told I am not restoring "my" car implying that I am abusing it.

As far as being helpful, I feel this advice comes at a price too high to pay when helpful comments sometimes include a remark that ruins my day giving me stress and anger.

As for the picture I know the guy who this happened to, it was very scary for him. Having that large an animal jump out in front of him and having it land in his lap, ask him if he is for animal protection. That is why they cull these herds. The one unfortunate was the guy, he was lucky he was not killed. And that was another one of my poor jokes. I do that.

As for what is or is not inappropriate on "this" Rolls Royce forum I will leave that to "The Moderator David Gore" to chastise me for. Remember this is an Australian forum they don't much like pompous either.

As David Gore put it: "Australians have a reputation world-wide for being forthright, down-to-earth and intolerant of pomposity and privilege largely as a consequence of our convict past; we are forthright and speak openly and freely about things that are important to us both as individuals and a community."

None of my remarks are directed at ANYONE else on this forum who have been nothing but helpful and respectful, dignified and courteous to me in kindly giving me advice and knowledge.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 506
Posted on Thursday, 23 May, 2019 - 03:53:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Patrick Lockyer. If a member can't accept reasonable criticism in return, he should not dish it out.

Moderator editing has been applied.

Mike Thompson
Grand Master

Post Number: 507
Posted on Thursday, 23 May, 2019 - 04:12:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

And we lost Steve E for one of my poor jokes which I contacted Steve E by PM and apologized.

Remainder of post deleted by Moderator in the interest of restoring Forum harmony.

Grand Master

Post Number: 1438
Posted on Friday, 24 May, 2019 - 06:17:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Wow I just do not get it.

An interesting photo of a deer doing a break and enter. I never knew Texas had deer.

So complaints were lodged about the deer!!!Really.

We have a video of a Chinese mechanic being croaked by a Phantom falling off a hoist - not censored.

Go work it out because I can't.

Graham Phillips
Frequent User
Username: playtime

Post Number: 95
Posted on Friday, 24 May, 2019 - 12:54:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

G'day everyone,...

I'm a Hunter and I don't get what all the fuss is about myself,....

Anyone notice how many Roo's take a nap on the sides of the roads around here,....?

Just my .02c

Graham.

Hubert Kelly
Frequent User
Username: h_kelly

Post Number: 343
Posted on Friday, 28 June, 2019 - 03:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Flying spares, now have RR 363 brake fluid alternative
https://www.flyingspares.com/shop/rolls-royce-bentley-shadow-t1-t2-corniche-mpw/silver-shadow-t-1-2-brakes-pads-discs-fluid/brake-fluid/brake-fluid-rr363l1.html

Robert J. Sprauer
Frequent User

Post Number: 453
Posted on Friday, 28 June, 2019 - 05:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Got the email as well. There is a source that is under testing right now by a RROC member so we'll have a US based option and save the shipping

Prolific User

Post Number: 1495
Posted on Friday, 28 June, 2019 - 10:52:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Is there any other fluid that has caused so much intricate discussion and debate as RR363?

I kid you not gentlemen, PussNasty knows the Director of FS has a foxy pup that needs eating. And the Director of FS knows PussNasty's going to snap one day and consume half the hound.

Very pleased another custodian is going to test this product before it gets put into my Camargue.

But precisely for how long can a custodian test this new batch?

I would gladly pay for 20 litres. And I do not give a flyingf%&k about the price!

I have 20 litres of LHM for the Purple Spirit sealed.

Don't talk to me about YAK because that's also the name of Soviet Aircraft.

Well just keeping my hopes high that we all now have a source.

When the Camargue flies into Yakusk on a normal winter's day at minus 78C will this new product function?

Oh come on, Vladimir, does not use brakes. As the lategreat HST said "I kick a$se I never slow down "

I now await Virginia Brian's comment!

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 2868
Posted on Friday, 28 June, 2019 - 14:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

If the Camargue flies in to Yakusk when the temperature is -78° C (-108.4° F) you'll have a lot more to worry about than your brake fluid, like not freezing to death in a few minutes.

Your brake fluid temperature, sans significant warming from the drive, will definitely be "well below normal functional limits," so don't expect the system to function. If it isn't already coagulated, it will be in very short order.
(https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-freezing-point-of-DOT-3-brake-fluids and many others and http://inchem.org/documents/icsc/icsc/eics1452.htm).

Priorities, priorities.

Brian, from Virginia

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: