Rolls-Royce Corniche Cabrio 1974 RHD ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Rolls-Royce Corniche Cabrio 1974 RHD Roof « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Rodney Peach
Frequent User
Username: rodney

Post Number: 78
Posted on Saturday, 17 November, 2018 - 05:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Again,
I need photos or a video of how the roof goes on padding headliner etc as nobody here in Spain knows! we are going to buy all wooden bows headliner and roof top but as I mentioned in another post photos were lost when the dismantled it so I am a little lost

Regards
Rodney

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 2675
Posted on Sunday, 18 November, 2018 - 03:28 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Rodney,

I have no idea whether the folks at Seatco will be willing to help out, but I do know they've done Corniche top replacements for several members of the RROC-US, and with everyone loving the end result. They're in the metropolitan Washington, DC, area in Northern Virginia.

http://seatco.com/contact/

There are just so few shops that have "repeat experience" with this and with any luck they might have some sort of information you could use.

Brian

Rodney Peach
Frequent User

Post Number: 80
Posted on Sunday, 18 November, 2018 - 04:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Brain
Thanks alot I have sent them a e-mail perhaps they can help ,what I need is like a parts diagram of all parts to go with roof as they dismantled everything ! and how to install roof see if they have anything .

Regards
Rodney

Geoff Wootton
Grand Master
Username: dounraey

Post Number: 2054
Posted on Sunday, 18 November, 2018 - 04:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Rodney

Have you checked the following site for a parts diagram/list:

https://heritage.bentleymotors.com/

Here are a couple of examples of their diagrams. The parts list may possibly be more useful. It's all under their "catalogue" button.

a

b

gordon le feuvre
Prolific User
Username: triumph

Post Number: 277
Posted on Monday, 19 November, 2018 - 08:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

As Geoff has shown, Bentley heritage site has parts/workshop manuals/service bulletins under it's "technical" heading. Good reading!

Rodney Peach
Frequent User

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, 23 November, 2018 - 09:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi all,
Thanks alot , see how we get on

Cheers Rodney

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: