1970 SRH 9391 Back In Service Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » 1970 SRH 9391 Back In Service « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Randy Roberson
Grand Master
Username: wascator

Post Number: 818
Posted on Tuesday, 06 November, 2018 - 01:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Got underneath using my new 4-post lift; because of persistent leaks from the levelling system, I blanked off the pressure and return lines until I can delve further into it. Cleaned Her up, and toured around some in the nice weather we had Saturday. She ran so nicely!

richard george yeaman
Grand Master
Username: richyrich

Post Number: 1018
Posted on Tuesday, 06 November, 2018 - 04:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Randy that is good news, nice to see you on here again, good that you now have a lift so much better.

Richard.

Randy Roberson
Grand Master
Username: wascator

Post Number: 819
Posted on Wednesday, 07 November, 2018 - 03:20 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Great to reengage; been hanging with the Pierce-Arrow folks for a couple of years now. the new 4-post is da bomb!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: