Leather matching Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Leather matching « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Glen Poolen
Frequent User
Username: wgipps

Post Number: 83
Posted on Monday, 01 October, 2018 - 08:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello again all.
Trim number VM3209 is navy blue in SRH17903.
I need to match some leather for repairs - is it best to just by a leather matching dye or is there a supplier of the actual leather?
Thanks

Richard Greene
Prolific User
Username: benzjag

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, 01 October, 2018 - 09:20 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I would suggest you get the leather dye after having dyed several Mercedes, Jaguars and Rolls Royces seats/interiors. You can send a 1" sample to one of the following companies, & they will mix the dye perfectly to match your existing leather. It is easy to apply with a form brush after cleaning the leather with lacquer thinner. Luxury Auto Leather has most of the colors for Rolls Royce already pre-mixed saving the custom matching fee. I have used them exclusively for the past few years with excellent results. Their prices are also much less than the others listed. The owner is Shawn. Mention to him my recommendation, and he will likely give you an additional discount. The others are very honest and have been in the business for many years.

Hope this helps if you are in the US.

Luxury Leather Dye Roanoke, VA 833.288.6393
Learherique SC 877.395.3366
Color-Plus Penn. 570.686.3158

Richard

Jeff McCarthy
Grand Master
Username: jefmac2003

Post Number: 537
Posted on Monday, 01 October, 2018 - 11:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Or in Australia (Sydney), I use these people:

http://www.ppcco.com.au/leatherique.html

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: