Workshop manuals Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Workshop manuals « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Glen Poolen
Frequent User
Username: wgipps

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, 24 September, 2018 - 05:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello again.
I was given a CD-ROM of the Shadow workshop manual. From memory it was several PDF documents.
But alas the disc has become damaged. Can anyone upload/share with me the manuals for an SS1 please.

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3011
Posted on Monday, 24 September, 2018 - 06:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Easy Glen,

Just download the TSD2476 High Resolution version from the Technical Library:

http://rrtechnical.info/sy/tsd2476/tsd2476hires.htm

The full Shadow documentation index is on the following likk:

http://rrtechnical.info/sy/04_sy

I think you will find this resource invaluable.

Glen Poolen
Frequent User

Post Number: 78
Posted on Monday, 24 September, 2018 - 07:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

thats what im looking for - thanks David

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 2646
Posted on Tuesday, 25 September, 2018 - 01:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Glen,

If you wish to avoid downloading the whole thing piece by piece, I did this a long time ago and OCR processed the result. It's on my Google Drive as "one big ball o' wax" here:

TSD2476 - Shadow I/T1 Workshop Manual - OCR Processed

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3014
Posted on Tuesday, 25 September, 2018 - 09:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks Brian - I had remembered your OCR version but being away from home base when I posted using a mobile data connection meant I couldn't do the necessary search to find the link.

Glen Poolen
Frequent User

Post Number: 79
Posted on Tuesday, 25 September, 2018 - 09:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thats great thanks Brian

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 2648
Posted on Tuesday, 25 September, 2018 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

You're quite welcome.

I hasten to add every time I post that link that it is in no way meant to cast aspersions on those who undertook the herculean task of creating the RROC Post-War Technical Library way back when. Scanning technology with built-in OCR was not possible at the time.

All the material I have is the direct result of that effort, and I take no credit for it in any way. But since I post-processed it for my own benefit, and it is time consuming to download item by item, I consider it a service to help others who want it all in one fell swoop.

Brian

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: