The rear doors are still locked Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » The rear doors are still locked « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stefan Ihnat
Experienced User
Username: stefan87

Post Number: 41
Posted on Thursday, 02 November, 2017 - 05:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have a special problem.

Originally I thought it would be door selenoid, but eventually it will be a lock.

I have a problem with pulling something into locked position.

When I open with a central locking system, the pin slowly climbs. When I release the switch the pin drops down.

It will do the same when I raise it manually.

When I want to open the door now, I have to hold the pin up and pull the handle. I can not get out of the door at all from outside.

I was looking at the mechanism, but I did not find anything that would pull the lock down.

Any tip with what?

Thank you.

Paul Yorke
Grand Master
Username: paul_yorke

Post Number: 1934
Posted on Thursday, 02 November, 2017 - 08:10 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi,make sure the inside handle is fully in and the outside button is fully out first.

George Taylor
New User
Username: jocksrr

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, 19 March, 2018 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

My turn, proud owner1979 ss11. A few minor problems looking forward to fix my self ! With the guidance of this site.}

George Taylor
New User
Username: jocksrr

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, 19 March, 2018 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Trying to post photos. But not able. Formating code- 1 requires 1 argument. What is 1 argument, what do i need to do ?can any one help. Thanks in advance

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 2850
Posted on Monday, 19 March, 2018 - 04:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

George,

Follow this guide - if you have more problems, please message me.

http://au.rrforums.net/cgi-bin/forum/discus.pl?pg=formatting#images

From memory, the "Formating code- 1 requires 1 argument" message means one of the "curly brackets" { or } in the command line is missing or misplaced.

Best image sizes for posting are 6in x 4in [640 x 480 pixels] for landscape orientation and 4in x 6in [480 x 640 pixels] for portrait orientation.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: