Non genuine fan belts and filters. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Threads to 2015 » Non genuine fan belts and filters. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nigel Ralph
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 203.87.60.57
Posted on Wednesday, 30 March, 2005 - 08:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Just wondering if anyone has a make and part number for fan belts and filters for a Shadow 1 SRH 18294. I have just bought genuine belts and oil filter but wish to confirm that the genuine articles are not too over the top. $66 for a pair of belts seems pretty good but I was a bit surprised at $45 for the filter plus bits and pieces.

(Message approved by david_gore)

Larry Halpert
Prolific User
Username: larry_halpert

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, 31 March, 2005 - 04:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I believe the oil filter is the Crossland 345 (F3750), I saw it at about $17.12 US (Maybe without the "bits"?), as placed on my sloppy cross reference sheet:

http://mutley.hypermart.net/RollsSubstitueParts.html

Larry
tbird@consultant.com

Nigel Ralph
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 203.87.65.138
Posted on Friday, 01 April, 2005 - 08:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Many thanks Larry, I shall go into the local and check/compare.

Phil Black
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 210.50.114.45
Posted on Wednesday, 25 May, 2005 - 09:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I just saw this and my car is the Shadow I 1967 model chassis number SRH 2281' The dark blue filter says Crossland Filter 343 not the 345 one you now say here. Printed on the outside says "made in the E.U' but can I get a RYCO brand or something else here from Repco for the same job. Thanks and sorry to keep asking

Larry Halpert
Prolific User

Post Number: 76
Posted on Saturday, 18 June, 2005 - 01:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I believe the Crossland 343 filter is a spin-on filter? I have it as a cross reference to a bunch of other brand filters. The best quality of them is:

Bosch 72175
AC Delco PF 964

http://mutley.hypermart.net/RollsSubstitueParts.html

Both are available online for between $5-$8 US.

Larry
tbird@consultant.com

Larry Halpert
Prolific User

Post Number: 114
Posted on Wednesday, 26 December, 2007 - 03:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sorry about the incorrect link above. here is the correct one:

http://mutley.hypermart.net/RollsSubstituteParts.html

Larry
tbird@consultant.com