More about RR363 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Threads to 2015 » More about RR363 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Miguel A. Garcia
Yet to post message
Username: magarcia

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, 10 March, 2005 - 10:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello from Spain. I am just a new user of this forum. Here Castrol has been bought from BP and has discontinued with out any advise the selling of RR363. No other way than buy it form UK sellers. By the moment no other problem far than like in other Coutries wherr RR has no tradition: no expert found more that the official RR services (just 2 in all Spain) and pay their prices (35 Euros + 17% VAT per litre for the RR363 and 60 Euros + 17% VAT per man/hour).
I now that this has been yet discussed in the forum and this was a really moved and apassionate thread, but, leat me insist about it. Has anyone tested in his RR SS any alternative to this X-file that seems to be the RR363 ?
What would happen when Castrol shall do the same that has done in Spain? Any Idea?
Well, i hope this post would be enough to start again the discussion about this. I think that useres from France, Portugal and may be some other countries could have the same problems, as we are not enough in number to be profitable for Castrol in our countries. I am sure that this will make to increase dramatically the prices of this top secret formulated product.

John Aravanis
New User
Username: krug300

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, 11 March, 2005 - 04:23 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Miguel, I live in Greece where RR363 is non existent. I have read SO much debate about using alternate fluids in the hydraulic systems, that I definitely prefer to order it from Holland at around 12 euros per litre and use it and have my mind at peace...
This of course applies to my SRH8685 which originally depended on a diet of 363.
BP Greece didn't even offer to import a case or two for me, I think the minimum was 200 liters.
Regards,John

Miguel A. Garcia
New User
Username: magarcia

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, 11 March, 2005 - 09:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello John.
I have just readed the post http://au.rrforums.net/forum/messages/17001/814.html?in wich Gordon Norris gives a link to the site of BP France (has bough too BP to castrol in France?) http://129.35.64.91/bpglis/lubtds.nsf/technicaldata/1E47A7DC647B628B80256C4E005B8146?OpenDocument
Its finally clearifies about it. Just one question: who would the FIRSTusing this mixture in his/her car?