Camargue dashboard-not amused but dis... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Camargue dashboard-not amused but disturbed « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 681
Posted on Saturday, 04 February, 2017 - 02:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Inserted into my Camargue's dashboard glove box door wood veneer is a brass plaque with a name on it. No trace of this man is on the web, but obviously my name is going on it soon. But in 24 carat gold to keep up with the Jones etc. However, that is an aside.

What disturbs me, is that the bottom edge of the glove box veneer is about two millimeters longer than the bottom edge of the adjacent wood veneer on the dashboard. Some would not notice especially females but I do and its enough sometimes for me to want to put both PussNasty and Toad into a catapult and send them flying over the bush and into the weir.

The question is how can this be? Surely It was not like that when it left Crewe.

Like many things on my Camarue its mysterious.

Any ideas?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Omar M. Shams
Grand Master
Username: omar

Post Number: 1045
Posted on Saturday, 04 February, 2017 - 03:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Are you able to show us a photo Vlad?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: