Shadow II coil springs & alloy wheel ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Threads to 2015 » Shadow II coil springs & alloy wheel caps « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Steve York
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 209.30.174.3
Posted on Sunday, 23 January, 2005 - 04:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi!

I've heard & read that there is a supplier in AU that makes RR coil springs for the Shadow II. The diameter is larger than sotck which prevents spring sag.

Can any one please supply information on supplier?

Also, I looking for 4 center cpas for the 15" alloy wheels with the RR logo?

Thanks

Robert Wort
Prolific User
Username: robert_wort

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, 23 January, 2005 - 05:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Steve,
You can try Robert Chapman at Chapman Automotive.
Robert manufactures many parts for R-R at a fraction of the cost of the original and in many cases,superior as well.

His website is;

http://www.rachapmanautomotive.com.au/

Bill Coburn
Grand Master
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 313
Posted on Sunday, 23 January, 2005 - 08:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Steve, Not only will these springs be a little more resistant to sag but they will give far better rear control in my experience with out giving the passengers corns on their bum!

On the wheel centres, alloy wheels??? God knows what you are up to but Spirit hubcaps have RR and B decals in the centre and for some reason they often come up on eBay! But they are available as a spare.