Newbie:1972Silver Shadow Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Threads to 2015 » Newbie:1972Silver Shadow « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Thomas Cunningham
New User
Username: toms72ss

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, 16 November, 2004 - 10:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello again;
Can anyone tell me where to find the paint and trim code plate on my 1972 ss #SRA14225 . Ihave looked in the obvious locations. Thanks Tom C.

William H. Trovinger II
Grand Master
Username: bill_trovinger

Post Number: 165
Posted on Wednesday, 17 November, 2004 - 03:23 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Tom;

Best way to get your paint codes is to order the "build sheets" this can be done either through the RROC-US or the RREC. The ones from the UK seem to be a little easier to read but (as I believe you have a US model car) the ones from the RROC-US might contain additional information, such as service work preformed under warranty. These sheets contain a lot of interesting information about each car besides the original paint and trim color and in my opinion are well worth the effort and money to purchase and keep with the car.

Best regards,
Bill

Thomas Cunningham
Experienced User
Username: toms72ss

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, 18 November, 2004 - 09:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello Bill Trovinger,
Thanks for the telephone #, I called and she said that she did in fact have it on file and would send it to me via snail mail. Regards, Tom C.