Head Rests Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Threads to 2015 » Head Rests « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Martin Taylor
Frequent User
Username: martin_taylor

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, 27 April, 2004 - 09:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

My early Shadow was refitted with new front seats before leaving the UK to be exported to New Zealand, I am unsure if all the seats in the early and late shadows are the same. The seats fitted have slots for headrests but the previous owner did not supply them at the sale.
Would anyone be able to provide rough dimensions of the headrest, probably the smaller later type and the shaft dimensions and length that goes into the seat. I can get a pair made which will most likely be more cost effective than replacements from a wreckers yard.
Thanks for any help.

Jon Rothwell
Yet to post message
Username: jon_rothwell

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, 27 April, 2004 - 09:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Martin, try Neil at Neil McLein Automotives in Perth WA, nma@mail.iinet.net.au . He has the headrest brackets made up locally and should be able to advise you further on what you need.

Martin Taylor
Frequent User
Username: martin_taylor

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, 28 April, 2004 - 10:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thankyou Jon,
I have sent Neil an E-mail