Electrical Diagrams for 72 Shadow SRH... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Threads to 2015 » Electrical Diagrams for 72 Shadow SRH13066 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Martin Taylor
Frequent User
Username: martin_taylor

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, 04 April, 2004 - 09:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Does anyone have a high resolution scanned copy of the main electrical diagram for the above vehicle? I have the CD manuals but the quality is not really printable, it is better than nothing but I would like to print off a large copy and carry it in the car.

Robert Chapman
Prolific User
Username: shadow

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, 05 April, 2004 - 06:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Martin,
I have Shadow wiring diagrams,if you e-mail me your postal address and which section you need I will post a copy out to you.

Martin Taylor
Frequent User

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, 06 April, 2004 - 11:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thankyou Robert, that would be fantastic, where do I find your e-mail address?
Mine is porsche@globe.net.nz I am happy to send you funds to cover postage etc
The closest diagram I can find is the main diagram for all right hand cars built to 1972 electrical specification. The page in the manual says from serial number 13754, (page 179 and 180 of the cd scanned copy), my car is SRH 13066 but this seems to be the nearest diagram with an alternator and A/C

Thomas Cunningham
New User
Username: toms72ss

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, 18 November, 2004 - 09:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Martin,
I too need a high resolution copy of an electrical diagram for my 1972 ss # SRA14225. Could I get a copy from you? I have a left hand drive. Thank You
Tom Cunningham
Thomcunn@cs.com

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 330
Posted on Saturday, 20 November, 2004 - 09:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thomas,

I am emailing you the relevant diagrams as Adobe pdf hi-res versions - can be enlarged up to 800% if needed.

These files are rather large so hope you have sufficient unused Inbox space.

Martin Taylor
Prolific User

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, 23 November, 2004 - 03:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi David, could you e-mail those to me also?
Thanks
Martin

David Gore

Post Number: 334
Posted on Wednesday, 24 November, 2004 - 08:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Martin,

Will do but in RHD version to suit your chassis number unless you want the LHD diagrams as well.

Thomas Williams
Yet to post message
Username: thomas_williams

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, 23 February, 2005 - 02:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David:

When I acquired my 76 SSI, SRE22965, I purchased a set of the Manuals on CD, but must have got a bootleg copy, as the manual is clear, but the wiring diagrams are totally unreadable.

Can you suggest a place to get the wiring diagrams? If I have to, I will buy another set of CD's just to get the wiring diagrams.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thomas

David Gore

Post Number: 395
Posted on Thursday, 24 February, 2005 - 09:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi Thomas,

Please use the "Contact" button under "UTILITIES" on the LHS of this page, send me your email address and I might be able to help you.

gary rostetter
Yet to post message
Username: gary

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, 12 January, 2013 - 01:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

HELP : My SRK 39395 went dead when in reverse. Ingition key does not work and no dash gages . Have lights , clock, buzzer . The fuses on the left side of the box have no juice , the right side fuses are hot. Where should I look for the electrical break ? Also I could use a wire diagram for 1969 left hand drive . Help appreciated , gary

Brian Vogel
Prolific User
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 191
Posted on Sunday, 13 January, 2013 - 09:30 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Gary,

The wiring diagrams, as well as the full workshop manual and other technical documents related to your car, can be found in the RROC-Australia Post-War Technical Library, specifically in the SY Motorcars Section. Your wiring diagrams are included as part of the workshop manual for the "one series" Shadow cars (prior to chassis number 30000).

Also, it always pays to look at the RROC-Australia Tee-One Topics Archive, paying particular attention to the Tee-One Topics Master Index before you start reading issues.

Brian

gary rostetter
New User
Username: gary

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, 13 January, 2013 - 10:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thanks, I have the diagram . I took off the dash and pulled the ingition key/ light switch out. There is juice to the brown/white -and the light switch brown/blue-brown/green wires. Still no power to fuses 1 thru 9 - Have power to 10 thru 16 fuse ? Engine distriburtor has no electric to it. Try more tomorrow.gary