Silver Shadow Bushings Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Shadow Series » Threads to 2015 » Silver Shadow Bushings « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Quirilio Vilorio III
New User
Username: qvilorio

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, 03 April, 2004 - 12:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi,
I have a 1969 SS No.SRX7515 in the Dominican Republic and I'm looking for the car's bushings the ones in front and in the back. Because we live far from a RR Service Shop, in case they are difficult to find, which are the replacements for these and for the Shock absorvers? Thanks in advance,

William H. Trovinger II
Prolific User
Username: bill_trovinger

Post Number: 87
Posted on Saturday, 03 April, 2004 - 03:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Quirilio;

Sorry I do not understand your question. Are you looking for the location of these items on the car? Or are you looking for a source from which to obtain replacements?

Regards,
Bill

Quirilio Vilorio III
New User
Username: qvilorio

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, 03 April, 2004 - 11:58 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

William,

The latter, and would appreciate if you know any compatible bushings and shock absorver for this car.

Thanks for your answer, Bill,

Quirilio

William H. Trovinger II
Prolific User
Username: bill_trovinger

Post Number: 89
Posted on Saturday, 03 April, 2004 - 02:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Quirilo

There are several possible ways to go. One would be use a RR/B Dealer in the States like Albers (Zionsville Bentley, http://www.albersrollsbentley.com)

Another would be “aftermarket” from manufactures like Bilstein who sells through online companies like All shocks or maybe locally. All Shocks site is http://www.allshocks.com/bilstein/html/home.asp, I believe the part numbers B46-1429 for front and B46-1430 for rear shocks and bushings I think would be included but that you should double check with them. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Bill