Long wheel base wiring issues Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Cloud & Bentley S » Long wheel base wiring issues « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

rich cwik
New User
Username: lotusrich

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, 15 November, 2007 - 13:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I'm working on an early Cloud II LWB, RHD car with no power to either the front or recirculating blower motors.This car has the Cloud 3 style of two water taps, two servo drives for the upper and lower doors setup, but it only has one(the upper air switch) on the fascia. In the other location is a switch marked" fresh air-pull". There is no 12 volt power on any wire at the upper air switch, the fuse is good, the gauges all work, and the blower motors work if you put 12 volts to them locally. Where does the 12 volt power for the upper air switch come from? I've got lwb wiring diagrams for the cloud2 lwb and the cloud3 but this car is wired slightly differently than any of the drawings that I have. The chassis number is LCD6. At some time in the past, it had some heater control issues as there are many extra black wires run to all the servo motors, and one is tied in to a red( I think) wire on the upper air switch, on terminal 5. My manual says terminal 5 is supposed to be vacant. Can anybody help?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: