Bentley S1 Radio Aerial Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Cloud & Bentley S » Bentley S1 Radio Aerial « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Aldridge
Unregistered guest
Posted From: host86-130-27-37.range86-130.btcentralplus.com
Posted on Thursday, 01 November, 2007 - 09:50:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Can anyone advise me how the radio aerial mast assembley fits to the cast swivel roof mount on a 1956 Bentley S1.Whilst swivelled to the horizontal position the mast fell off from the mount.
Thanks Mark Aldridge

(Message approved by david_gore)

David Hughes
Experienced User
Username: wedcar

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, 05 November, 2007 - 14:08:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Mark
If the S1 is the same as the Cloud (and I guess it is) the original mast is a push fit into the mount and secured by a small screw inserted in the rear of the mount. The mast has a recess into which the small screw engages.
If that is not clear I am happy to send a photo to your email address.
Regards
David

Mark
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 86.130.31.238
Posted on Monday, 12 November, 2007 - 21:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

David ,Thank you for your help.Screw must have worked loose.Aerial is now refittedand working.
Mark

(Message approved by david_gore)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: