Cloud owners/handbook manual Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Silver Cloud & Bentley S » Cloud owners/handbook manual « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John Grieve
Experienced User
Username: john116

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, 16 January, 2022 - 06:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hi - is there an online copy of the Silver Cloud owners manual somewhere I can download?

Brian Vogel
Grand Master
Username: guyslp

Post Number: 3257
Posted on Sunday, 16 January, 2022 - 09:30:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I do not know of any for the Owner's Handbook.

Even the Bentley Heritage Technical Library for the Cloud Series does not include the Owner's Handbooks, and they are not in the RROC Australia Technical Library, either.

If you do come upon one, or someone offers up a scanned copy, it would be nice to pass that along to the RROC-Australia for inclusion in the Owner's Handbook section of their technical library.

Also, it would be helpful to know which of the Cloud series you're referring to: Original (now called the SC I), Two Series, or Three Series.

Brian

John Grieve
Experienced User

Post Number: 82
Posted on Sunday, 16 January, 2022 - 13:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Was looking for SC I

John Grieve
Experienced User

Post Number: 83
Posted on Sunday, 16 January, 2022 - 15:07:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Guess I can always buy one and scan it.

David Balfour
Frequent User
Username: sidchrome

Post Number: 217
Posted on Sunday, 16 January, 2022 - 16:14:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Even within each Cloud Series there are different editions. Cloud II has 3 applicable editions. They were each revised progressively by gluing in changes until there were so many changes that it warranted a new revision. This happened twice on Cloud II. My own car is correct to the third Edition. I think cloud III has multiple editions also.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: