R-Type parts manuals Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Early Post-War » R-Type parts manuals « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

rich cwik
New User
Username: lotusrich

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, 13 April, 2005 - 04:34:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I just recieved from Crewe a current copt of the R-Type/& Continental parts list. But it has no drawings at all in sections U (Frame) and W (Body). Through another source I managed to acquire some of the section W drawings, But I am still missing drawings W1,W10, and W13, as well as still not having any section U drawings. Does anybody have a copy of these that they can e-mail or fax to me?

Bill Coburn
Grand Master
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 381
Posted on Wednesday, 13 April, 2005 - 05:49:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Rich

Interesting because I have an original manual and it has no drawings in sections U and W.

rich cwik
New User
Username: lotusrich

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, 14 April, 2005 - 00:38:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Yes, but through the RROC club office, they managed (from Albers) to get me drawings W2,W3,W4,W5,W6,W7,W8,W8A,W9,W11,and W12. Talk to either Eileen or Bonnie at the club office and they should be able to fax them to you-Rich

Bill Coburn
Grand Master
Username: bill_coburn

Post Number: 384
Posted on Thursday, 14 April, 2005 - 10:26:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Thankyou

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: