Looking for owner 1934 20/25 GKC41 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Small Horsepower » Looking for owner 1934 20/25 GKC41 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard Gray
Yet to post message
Username: mooney1el

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, 02 February, 2017 - 23:13:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I have in my possession some paperwork for 1934 20/25 Chassis No GKC-41, Engine No. L.8.H and am looking for the current owner so that this paperwork can be duly forwarded. The notebook is from the owner who imported the vehicle from the UK to either San Francisco, California or Duluth, Minnesota in the mid-late 60's. It includes a copy of the Chassis Card from the RREC, the shipping documents as well as much hand written correspondence between the owner and various parties.

There is no record in the US RROC data base for this car and the RRF also has no current owner listed. I have contacted the RREC in the UK with limited success.

If you know where this car may be, please contact me through PM here.

Richard Gray
Fernandina Beach, FL
1952 Bentley MK VI, B284PV
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Roger Lusby
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 109.144.253.195
Posted on Saturday, 03 June, 2017 - 08:09:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Hello I have a Rolls Royce that was owned by FC Minoprio and he owned the car you describe with the chassis number GKC 41. I found this out today when I was researching the Minoprio file are the RREC in the UK. I live in New Zealand but have been on holiday in the UK I have meet the grandson of the original owner of this car and I know he would be keen to know its history, if you could photo copy the information and email it to me at rlusby@ xtra.co.nz Please then I can pass this info on I might be able to find out where the car is now given time, am keen to do this as it was the stable mate of the car I now own. Kind regards Roger Lusby

(Message approved by david_gore)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: