Hilarious Road Testers of Exotica Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Hilarious Road Testers of Exotica « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Prolific User
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1650
Posted on Sunday, 22 September, 2019 - 08:28:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

One of the drawbacks of being a car nut is not being a billionaire. Sure I own two Rolls Royces but I just don't have the loot to buy what is necessary and essential.

There is a partial solution and that is the ability to enjoy cars I cannot probably ever buy by watching test drives on the net.

For hilarious test drives of just about everything I watch Jay Leno's Garage and Doug DeMuro. Damn good for a chuckle.

Then again I also watch Mig Jet tests, Soyuz Rocket launches.

What could be possibly wrong with having a Mig Jet or a Soyuz Rocket in your front yard and cranking the engines up once and a while just to let your neighbours know that you are as mad as what they always thought.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David Gore
Username: david_gore

Post Number: 3462
Posted on Sunday, 22 September, 2019 - 11:48:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I do this after a fashion when working on my cars with my choice of background "music while I work" selection played on my industrial quality work site portable radio/mp3 player.

You have to tolerate music from the "rock'n'roll" era through to the late 1990's especially instrumentals from the surf era, The Shadows and Mike Oldfield to name a few.

This also applies during my frequent long-distance road trips.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: