Psst Pub for Sale Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Psst Pub for Sale « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Prolific User
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1518
Posted on Tuesday, 30 July, 2019 - 20:51:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

The Cops just carted away Liz my publican to a cell
for reasons unknown at this stage. Her totally useless husband is in hospital haven taken a fall.

I suspect poor Liz will need lots of loot for lawyers quickly. Her silly son who jumped bail on 20 million dollars of cocaine imported from Colombia suspended in hydraulic oil. First point, nobody in Australia imports hydraulic oil from Colombia so I think that stood out like dogs balls.

So poor Liz was ordered to pay $300,000 in bail forfeiture and threatened with imprisonment
on nonpayment.

Well crazily the son is in Manila fighting extradition back to Australia and I suspect the lawyers up there are milking this case for all it is worth and he stands a good chance on being shot considering the President up there is using police to summarily execute both drug users and drug dealers.

And who is running the local pub now? Can you believe a rude tranvestite from Los Angeles. Hmmn I wonder how soon it will be before some drunk cowboy kicks its butt up and down the street.

No doubt about it. You buy a property in the outback and people around you do dead dumb things.

My view is that all drugs should have been legalised decades ago and the matter of drug abuse put in the hands of our doctors. My reason - All Capone.

The war on drugs was lost ages ago. Still if you don't want to do the time you should not do the crime.

Mark Luft
Frequent User
Username: bentleyman1993

Post Number: 281
Posted on Wednesday, 31 July, 2019 - 00:10:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

I think YOU should be running the pub!

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Prolific User
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1523
Posted on Wednesday, 31 July, 2019 - 00:47:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Believe me Mark I don't even want to work there let alone run the place. We have a local very wealthy cattleman's son whose main idea is to hit the rum hard then smash his head through a fibro wall and he does it often and sometimes right in front of the owner. From memory he has done this act three times already.

Omar M. Shams
Prolific User
Username: omar

Post Number: 1859
Posted on Wednesday, 31 July, 2019 - 00:55:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Greetings from Iceland.
So sorry to hear about Liz. And such a shame that her life is crashing all around her. All the best to all on the forum.
Omar

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Please quote Chassis Numbers for all vehicles mentioned.
Password:
E-mail:
Action: