What was he on? Oklahoma Traffic Stop Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » What was he on? Oklahoma Traffic Stop « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Prolific User
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1500
Posted on Sunday, 14 July, 2019 - 06:02:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

A young chappie in the US was caught in a stolen car with expired tags, a woman, an open bottle of whisky, a handgun, a deadly timber rattlesnake and a container of enriched uranium.

One of the cops upon observing the live rattlesnake pronounced "that sucker is huge".

Asked by the cops why he was carrying uranium the naughty lad replied " I am trying to create a super snake ".

No illegal drugs were found.

Enriching yellow cake to weapons grade material in your back yard is quite a task but attempting to make a timber rattle snake into a super snake is something else especially with unenriched uranium or enriched uranium or both with or without a handgun or whisky.

Perhaps all the above is why I never touch alcohol when I am in the land of the free.

Errk!

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Prolific User
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1501
Posted on Sunday, 14 July, 2019 - 06:05:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Sorry "enriched" on second line should read "unenriched ".

Damn there goes my chance of another US visa!

Mike Thompson
Frequent User
Username: vroomrr

Post Number: 736
Posted on Wednesday, 17 July, 2019 - 15:54:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Vlad the first button on the right is an edit button for if you make a boo boo, like I did when I moved where I live. (If you read too much news it will rot your brain. I stopped any news consumption, presidents come and go, the world goes by and I am blissfully unaware of any of it. (The only thing I know of Obama is Obama Care sucks, and he had the Dalai Lama enter the White house where the garbage is. I know nothing about Trump.)
As Stephen Hawking said: We are just an advanced breed of monkey on a minor planet of a very average star." What the people of this planet do I don't care (Unless it effects me. Then I turn on the news to see what happened). (Not being able to change anything drove me nuts so I tuned out.)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: