Snake Pit Blog Coming Soon Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Australian RR Forums » Idler Chatter » Snake Pit Blog Coming Soon « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vladimir Ivanovich Kirillov
Grand Master
Username: soviet

Post Number: 1327
Posted on Thursday, 28 March, 2019 - 05:51 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

Errk Jetsetters

Indeed, I have come reluctantly to the conclusion that RR/B produced THE BEST CAR IN THE WORLD up until the last carburetter model made.

I shall post my logical reasons, my RATIO DECIDENDI for this outrageous conclusion in due course after I locate the secret squirrel hidey hole in the Camargue for my standard issue Velrod ( those acquainted with the Russian language will know there is no equivalent to W in our far superior language {especially English} but certain the scalliwags will work it out )

In the meantime,I highly recommend googleing of Indestructible Umbrella for those of you of 60 plus years to advantage the concept of removing the unwashed vandals from Ladies of Ecstacy. Oh yes its legal internationally apart from Pyongyang etc.

Moreover if the Administrator cannot hurry up and organise the Snake Pit by mass PMing of members I shall attempt to create a Snake Pit blog to smite the wowser element permanently from the Book of Life itself.

I await a deafing response. Errk!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Larry Kavanagh
Grand Master
Username: shadow_11

Post Number: 371
Posted on Thursday, 28 March, 2019 - 08:55 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP

It vould be most considerate to of you to use the velrod vhich vould awoid avakening the neighbours vhen you are executing the wermin.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: